Integrated Data Repositories
Integrated Data Repositories: Designed to Perform
Ever wonder how a query runs quickly, why data from many databases matches flawlessly, and how data transformation techniques produce high-precision results?
Annex deploys structured principles to integrated data repository (IDR) design.
Our Integrated Data Repository Principles:
- Security: Security is important throughout our builds, but notably at the data ingestion layer or any external-to-IDR communication route.
- Performance, Reusability and Extensibility: Performance speed is critical, hence, we design ETL Jobs to be reusable and extensible.
- Availability: Reinforcing the central data warehouse with resources is vital for ensuring scalability with querying and algorithm processing.
- Performance: High-performance queries improve decision-making, and that starts with efficient algorithm design, and perspectives that think beyond your organization’s limits.
- Auditability: Trace data from source to destination and find any data or algorithm alterations along the route.